Sector : Banking
Category : Financial Services
- SVS Application is divided into two parts;
- The first part, often called scanning work-station, is responsible for scanning the different signatures, compressing the image file of the scanned signature, and storing the compressed image into a special table designed for this purpose.
- The second part uses high integration techniques to retrieve, decompress, and display, upon request, a bank customer signature(s). This part is usually loaded on the normal teller workstation
- At any time, bank supervisors, will be able to produce a multitude of statistical and audit reports. They will be capable, for example, to trace a certain teller, and check if this teller is repetitively retrieving the same signature trying to imitate this signature.
- SVS Application’s popularity is due to several facts;
- First, its powerful formula used in compression/decompression phases giving the best hard disc usage. Number of signatures per account are unlimited and use different combinations(AND, AND/OR, OR, etc …),
- Second, Arabic support for customer names, and
- Finally its variety of customizable parameters.
- Fully parameterized Application.
- Fast response with huge amounts of data (due to powerful data engine) ..
- Flexible design using Microsoft Industry Standard tools to facilitate integration with any banking core application.
- Facilitating the bank tellers operations.
- Better service for the bank’s customers giving a competitive edge.
Solution based on MicroSoft Platforms and Development tools
- Banque Misr
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank
- Housing & Development Bank
- Islamic Bank
- Misr Romania Bank