NCR subcontracts eT3 for the first ATM Operations Outsourcing Project in Egypt
ATM Operational Efficiency Agreement between NCR and National Societe General Bank (NSGB) covers outsourcing of the following activities:
- Monitoring and Management of ATMs’ Network and Links to EBC (Egyptian Banking Company – National ATM Switch), VISA and MasterCard International
- Cash Replenishment
- First Line and Second Line Maintenance
- Consumables Replenishment and Stock Management
All ATMs are operational, on-line 24 hours x 7 days / week . The first phase of the project includes 36 ATMs in Cairo, Giza and Alexandria.
eT3 provides the following Professional Services for the Outsourcing Project:
- Project Management
- Developing Procedures and Forms for ATM Operations
- Running Monitoring and Management Center 24 x 7.
- Developing Software for Monitoring, Event Dispatching, Escalation, Cash Balancing and CIT Management.
- Management Center Staffing
- Dynamic Replenishment Scheduling
Completion of the Project. All ATMs have been handed over to NCR / eT3 for Monitoring and Management.