As an Enterprise SQL developer you may perform any of the below tasks:
Write complex SQL Queries to present aggregated data for Business Intelligence
Write complex SQL Queries to Extract, Transform and Load data from sources to destination tables (ETL)
Write complex SQL Queries to validate data present in destination tables or Business Intelligence interfaces against data sources
Automated the execution of SQL scripts using designated tools
- You are confident about your SQL skills
- Can analyze and understand complex data sources
- Are able to join, aggregate and transform data in many different and complex ways
- Are able to verify the correctness of data presented at a state compared to its previous states
- Are able to automate SQL script execution
- Knowing Python is a plus for more advanced data manipulation
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts is a plus
- You love your work and love learning and creating great useful software
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Eat & Drink
coffee and snacks provided.